|Diameter of Screw||mm||60||75||90||120|
|L/D Ratio of Screw||33:1||33:1||33:1||33:1|
|Extruder Heating Power||kw||15||15||18||20|
|Main Motor Power||kw||90||110||160||280~315|
|Pipe Diameter Range||mm||Φ20~Φ160||Φ110~Φ250||Φ110~Φ400||Φ160~Φ500|
|Diameter of Screw||mm||51/105||65/132||80/156||92/188|
|Extruder Heating Power||kw||15||24||36||46|
|Main Motor Power||kw||15||37||55||110|
|Pipe Diameter Range||mm||Φ20~Φ160||Φ50~Φ160||Φ250~Φ400||Φ315~Φ630|
Applicable materials for conical twin screw extrusion line are PVC, UPVC and etc. Two extrusions from one mould and four extrusions from one mould are also achievable by the conical twin screw extrusion lines
Features of The Extrusion Line
1. Compact design takes up less room and enables a flexible layout of the assembly line.
2. State-of-the-art design gives the machine exclusive advantages of high productivity and superb cost efficiency.
3. The extrusion production line can employ single and twin extruder which have a wide range of processing applications by certain slight change and replacements of some parts.
4. Patented technology entitles our production line having good homogeneity and plasticity while possessing high performance in reasonably lower melt temperature.
5. Competent for producing a few kinds of plastic pipes such as PE, PVC, PP pipe with diameters range from 16mm to 630mm.
6. Customer-oriented design can meet specific requirements of different customers.
7. All-around technical supports and comprehensive before and after sale services ensure a smooth and care-free operation of this line.
8. A number of adoptions of automation can precisely control the process thus resulting in a solid quality of final products.
Copyright © HiSuccess International Machinery Limited Technical by SINGOO